So in relation to my last post about how I want to stitch this year I have made my aims for 2015 more concrete:
1. Go through my rotation 3 times
2. Knit at least 2hrs a week to continue building my skills
3. Continue working on my Sew and Stitch Quilt hopefully completing 20 parts
4. Complete small latch hook kit I have had for almost a decade !!!
5. Blog more often (try for 1or2 times a week
6. Be more active in forums and on others blogs (I am really bad at this)
To achieve this I will make aims each month and keep on top of them but I'll write about January aims in my next post !!!
Happy 2015 !!!
Happy Stitching Everybody !!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone