Sunday, 23 March 2014

Small Finish !!!!

I've been working on one of my CJC as a travel/handbag project. I chose my Lanarte Butterfly design as I thought I was close to finishing. However I realised when I went to stitch it that I had stitched the left hand side of the butterfly one stitch out of place so out came the scissors. Unfortunately that meant I ran out of thread and I had to substitute with DMC equivalents. They had a DMC conversion on the chart so I don't think you can tell where I swapped ...




I also made a start on my Easter chart that I designed (available for free in my last blog post). I am completely stitching from stash using DMC thread and some hand dyed fabric from The Crafty Kitten. This piece is the October 2011 Limited Edition and is a 28 count Cashel Linen. I am stitching over two ...





Happy Stitching Everybody !!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Love the butterfly, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty butterfly:-) Congratulations on your finish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell where you swapped. It helps that the butterfly isn't totally symmetrical! I know when things like this happen to me, I can tell where it happened and every time I look at the project I see it! One of my projects is similar to this one of yours, but no one has mentioned anything about the change in thread!

    ReplyDelete