Let's see how I got on with my October aims ...
1. Finish Victorian Dressmaker
2. Complete Heart of my Heart by Abi Gurben
3. Start working on Linen Butterflies Section Two
4. Secret Project on Glow in the Dark fabric
1. Completed it after a manic panic saga !!! (see last post)
2. Completed Heart of my Heart
3. Have started on this in the last couple of days and will share progress soon
4. Completed as shown above
So it was quite a successful month, although like most people I always think I could have done more and would like to be further on with my Linen butterfly project than I am.
1. Finish section two of Linen Butterflies project
2. Do another part of Around the World in Eighty Stitches
3. Complete froggie project
4. Make a start on Kingfisher project
Happy Stitching Everybody !!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone