1. Finish the first page of Literate Dragon SAL : didn't complete it but have really struggled with it so am just glad I have made some progress and that I am still motivated and enjoying it !!!!!
2. Make a start on Around the World in Eighty Stitches Part Eleven: didn't touch this piece all month
3. Finish page four of Dolphin design: achieved and another crazy challenge done !!!
4. Blog more often: this has probably been my worse blogging month except from when my mum was ill, MUST DO BETTER
Overall I am glad I started making aims again because although I didn't achieve most of them it still kept me going and I probably wouldn't have made as much progress if I hadn't made them. Therefore I am making more aims for September ...
September Aims :
1. Finish page one of Literate Dragon
2. Complete part eleven of Around the World in Eighty Stitches
3. BLOG MORE OFTEN hahaha
4. Finish organising my bead stash as I have got a cool new way of organising them that I will share when I have finished
Fingers crossed !!!!!!!!!!
And here's my latest update on Literate Dragon. Although I have had my issues, I do love this project, my main complaint is probably the same as every stitcher - I just want to complete it and see his cute face !!!!!!!! Nevermind, I am halfway on this first page and in somewhat of a rhythm with it ...
His glasses and eyes are just starting to emerge !!!!!
Happy Stitching Everybody !!!!