(Sorry about the really dark photo. Looked better when I took it, next post I will put a better piccy up but you get the gist!!!)
After I completed this part I took a look at the whole design and I noticed that some of the darker Mill Hill pink beads I am using had started to lose whatever coating they had on. I know I can be a little OCD but they look terrible especially when I have invested so much time and money into this project. Therefore instead of beading as I go along, I am going to only bead the lighter ones I am using and add the dark pink at the end to try and avoid this happening, as the lighter ones seem ok. I will then go back and replace the damaged ones at the end. Annoying but I think worth it as it is such a beautiful piece!!!
Happy Stitching Everybody!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone