1. Complete parts seven, eight and nine of Papillon Creations (this will
make me only one part behind by the end of the month)
2. I used a Random Number Generator to pick the first of my Crazy
January projects to work on. It chose number ... One... meaning I
would like to complete page one of Fractal Bookmark 322
Well I didn't do too badly. I completed part seven and eight of Papillon Creations and have made a good start on part nine ....
As for Fractal Bookmark 322 I didn't make any progress because I ran out of threads but they have arrived now so I can make a start.
I also finished a restart on Fractal Bookmark 268 as I talked about in my last post ...
That's quite a bit of stitching considering I worked quite a lot of overtime this month. I have just found out that I will be working some more this month. I don't know how that will affect my stitching but I am going to make my aims as normal and hope I get lots done.
1. Complete parts nine, ten and eleven of Papillon Creations (this will get me up to date)
2. Complete page one of Fractal Bookmark 322
3. Make a start on my next Crazy January Challenge piece, which according to an online randomiser will be the first page of HAED freebie Trick or Treat
Happy Stitching Everybody!!!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad