Well since the world didn't end on December 21st I guess I should make some plans for 2013. I will start first with summing up my stitching for 2012. I won't put all the details of each project here, (you can click on my 2012 finishes page for more info), I will just post the pictures:
So there are my personal finishes for the year, a total of twenty (I am also close to having two more before the end of the year), I am pretty pleased with that. It is not as many as last year but I have been working on larger projects. I also made progress on my WIPS, two pages of Fractal Bookmark 292, one page of Dolphins and one section of Linen Butterflies:
I also started two SAL's, one from Oakhaven Designs and one from Papillon Creations. Here are my latest progress pics:
And finally I did these projects for other people:
Phew.... I did loads !!!!!!!!! And there is no stopping me for next year. I have seen other people do this the last couple of years and I thought this would be the year I would join in. I am going to do the Crazy January Challenge 2013. I am really looking forward to it. I have picked out all my projects and have them lined up, they are not all new as I am going to make a couple of the starts, page finishes of my current projects. I have read everyones comments on their experiences on taking part and I still think it will suit me as I am someone who likes to have challenges and goals. Here is my list:
1. Fractal Bookmark 332 (page one finish)
2. No Fishing (from Cross Stitcher Magazine)
3. Hummingbird (from Teresa Wentzler)
4. Fractal Bookmark 292 (page 3 finish)
5. Victorian Dressmaker (from Cross Stitcher Magazine)
6. Sweet Spring (from Oakhaven Designs)
7. HAED Trick or Treat (page one finish)
8. Keep Calm and Cross Stitch (from Cross Stitcher Magazine)
9. AristoKat (Mouseloft kit)
10. Heart of My Heart (from The Stitch Specialists)
11. Funky Fox (free kit from Cross Stitcher Magazine)
12. Cheeky Dolphin (Vintage kit from Charity shop)
13. Dolphins (page four finish)
14. Linen Butterflies (section two)
15. HAED Literate Dragon
I will also continue to keep up with the Papillon SAL and finish off the Oakhaven SAL for 2012. I can't wait for 2013 to start !!!
Happy Stitching Everyone !! Blog with you next year !!!
P.S. I also want to increase my blogging this year, in 2011 I blogged 55 times, in 2012 68 times. In 2013 I want to post at least 80 times !!!